Job: ECO Administrator
Hours: Full Time
An opportunity has arisen for an ECO Administrator to join the team at A&M Energy Solutions Ltd at our Head Office in Rainford.
The candidate should ideally have previous experience of working in a busy office environment; ideally within the energy efficiency funding industry under ECO.
Your day to day role will be working under the supervision of the ECO Manager as part of an administration team that works to strict deadlines. The candidate should possess the following qualities:
- Have a keen eye for detail as documentation checking is a very important part of this role.
- Capable of working on Microsoft Office applications; including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to communicate information clearly and precisely at various levels of the organisation.
- A fundamental understanding of how the ECO industry works.
- Previous use of electronic databases/online systems for updating information and tracking progress of schemes is desired.
- Works well as part of a team.
- Highly motivated and willing to ensure your job is carried out consistently to strict reporting timeframes.
Industry/sector experience is preferred.
Please can any interested candidates send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org