The external wall of a brick building is usually made of two layers, with a void in the centre, known as a cavity wall. Filling the space between the two walls with insulation material is an effective way to prevent the loss of up to 35% of a buildings heat.
All our systems comply with the current building regulations, in accordance with the appropriate British Board of Agreement (BBA) certificate and we are approved to install the Supafil BBA certificate number 88/2033.
It involves a series of small holes being drilled through the mortar joints of the external wall, with the injection process ensuring that the whole of the cavity is filled. The injected product provides a breathable layer of thermal protection between the inner and outer walls of the property.
The colour of the filled drill hole mortar will be as close to the original colour as possible.
Benefits of Cavity Wall Insulation
- Reduce heat loss, subsequently saving on bills and carbon emissions
- Experience a building which is warmer in the winter, cooler in the summer
- Less risk of condensation forming on inner walls
- Increase the value of your property
- Quick, clean and simple installation from the outside of the property
- Effective for the lifetime of the building
- A 25-year guarantee by the CIGA (Cavity Insulation Guarantee Agency) can be issued if requested at an additional charge.
We also offer a range of other effective insulation solutions including Loft Insulation, Draught Proofing, External Wall Insulation and Timber Frame Building Insulation.