|Job Title||Business Development Research Assistant|
|Location||Rainford (North West)|
|Job type||Part Time|
|Reference Number||Date Posted||16.10.19|
Main Purpose of the Job
The business development department have an opportunity available to recruit a new research assistant. The role involves working part-time (16 hours) in an active and friendly environment alongside a cohesive team of business development colleagues.
As Business Development Research Assistant your duties will include:
- Researching industry news and follow up industry leads to support the Business Development Executive.
- Via – social media (facebook, twitter, linkedin, online business magazines, housing associations.
- Co-ordinating data with the Business Development Executive and the barbour database.
- Helping grow the Business Development Lead Generation Department and coordinate new developments to the Business Development Assistant.
- Assisting with other administration duties as and when required.
- Reporting direct to the Business Development manager who will guide you in the growth strategy.
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A ’self starter’ who can work as part of a team or independently.
- An understanding of the power of social media for business use.
- An understating of Microsoft Office/Outlook and too be computer literate.
- Excellent organisation skills and a hard working attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to apply
For more information or to apply for this position, please forward a copy of your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org