|Job Title||Experienced/Trainee Loft Insulation Installer|
|Reference Number||Date Posted||28.01.20|
Main Purpose of the Job
We are a well-established family owned energy solutions company; we have identified a position for an experienced or Trainee Loft Installer to join the Chelmsford branch of our business.
Trainee Installers are welcome to apply, as full training will be provided. Candidates must hold a full driving licence.
Candidate must be physically fit (job involves lifting &, climbing ladders etc)
Trainee Candidates will ideally have a CSCS card to gain access to working sites
Training takes approx. 3 – 5 weeks and candidates will be on £18k for this period until training is complete.
As a Loft installer your duties will include:
- Carrying out a comprehensive internal and external inspection of all properties utilising the pre-inspection report prior to install to ensure suitability of the property and carry out a post inspection
- Ensure all works are completed in line with industry and company standards to achieve the set quality targets
- Liaising with customers, full explaining what the installation will involve and ensuring their expectations are met and exceeded
- Ensure all company Health and Safety rules are always adhered to including all team members
- Working away at other depots when required
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Current, full driving licence is essential
- Trainee Candidates will ideally have a CSCS card to gain access to working sites
- Excellent face to face communication skills and able to deliver a consistently high standard of customer service
- Proven ability to self-motivate, achieve set targets and experience of working without direct supervision, using initiative and working to deadlines
- Flexible approach to working hours due to the nature of the job
- Experience of working/complying with Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Qualified candidates will have a good working knowledge of the insulation industry and current technical skills, preferably with installing experience
- Technical knowledge of loft insulation
- An awareness of environmental issues
Continual development relevant to the position
Well established, family run business with 10 branches nationwide.
How to apply
For more information or to apply for this position, please forward a copy of your CV with covering letter to email@example.com