Main Purpose of the Job
We are a well-established family owned energy solutions company; we have identified a position for an experienced or Trainee Loft Installer to join the Swindon Depot of our business.
Candidates must hold a full UK driving licence (be over the age of 21 to meet the vehicle insurance requirements), hold a valid CSCS card to gain access to working sites.
Full training will be provided – Training takes approx. 1 week.
Candidate must be physically fit as job involves lifting &, climbing ladders etc.
As a Loft installer your duties will include:
- Ensure all works are completed in line with industry and company standards to achieve the set quality targets
- Liaising with customers, full explaining what the installation will involve and ensuring their expectations are met and exceeded
- Ensure all company Health and Safety rules are always adhered to including all team members
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Current, full driving licence is essential
- Must have an up to date CSCS card to gain access to working sites
- Excellent face to face communication skills and able to deliver a consistently high standard of customer service
- Proven ability to self-motivate, achieve set targets and experience of working without direct supervision, using initiative and working to deadlines
- Flexible approach to working hours due to the nature of the job
- Experience of working/complying with Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Qualified candidates will have a good working knowledge of the insulation industry and current technical skills, preferably with installing experience
- Continual development relevant to the position
- On target earnings (after training completed)
- Company pension Scheme
- PPE, Tools and workwear provided
- Van and Fuel Card provided
- Management and Administration Support
- Well established, family run business with 9 Depots nationwide
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,800.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Driving Licence (required)
- CSCS (required)
Work Location: On the road
Expected start date: 24/04/2023
How to apply
For more information or to apply for this position, please forward a copy of your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org