|Job Title||Part Time Accounts Administrator|
|Job type||Part Time|
|Reference Number||Date Posted||09.11.22|
Full Job Description
We at A&M Insulations are fully accredited installers of Cavity Wall and Loft Insulation.
Formed in 1973 as a family-run business, our continued understanding of our customer needs, combined with high levels of service and a cost-effective approach have been vital to the success achieved to date and therefore complementing our four plus decades of industry experience.
An opportunity has arisen for a Part-time Accounts Administrator based at our head office in Rainford.
We’re looking for someone who is eager to learn and is numerate, and can pick up new skills quickly, has exceptional attention to detail and enjoys working as part of a team.
As an Accounts Administrator your duties will include:
– Posting and allocating receipts on a daily basis
– Raising domestic invoices
– Uploading contracts to our system
– Reconciling Petty Cash monthly
– Processing customer card payments and posting necessary information
– Collating and updating the company credit card expenditure
– Carry out general administration duties and maintaining reports
– Assist with other administration duties as and when required
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
– Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
– Ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously
– Excellent attention to detail
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Experience of Office packages (Outlook, Excel, Word)
– Experience of Sage 50
– Office Based
– 28 days including bank holidays (pro-rata)
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Monday to Friday
Reference ID: Part Time Accounts Administrator
For more information or to apply for this position, please forward a copy of your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org