|Job Title||Administrator Assistant|
|Reference Number||Date Posted||04.04.23|
Main Purpose of the Job
An opportunity has arisen for a permanent full time Administrator Assistant working from our Swindon office. The Administrator Assistant will report to the Office Manager and is responsible for providing support to the department, enabling information to be produced as and when required and all correspondence and communication internally and externally to be managed in a professional manner.
The role requires a diverse range of administrative duties, therefore being able to manage numerous tasks at any one time and dealing with unpredicted situation as and when they arrive, is key.
Responsible for ensuring all work is completed in line with company policies and is also compliant.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
As an Administrator Assistant your duties will include:
- Manage, organise and update relevant customer data using company database.
- Gather information from several sites for lead enquiries
- Deal with enquiries from customers, external sources or from within the company, and ensure that any queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Handling and recording leads on the system.
- Responsible for scheduling work for the Installation Supervisor to include complaints, post inspections, pre starts, commercial site visits etc</li
- Liaise with commercial sites, keeping them updated with dates/times, with inspections.
- Prepare all post-remedial paperwork, sending confirmation to commercial site when completed.
- Ensure that the day to day responsibilities are completed by agreed deadlines
- Reporting domestic KPI’s weekly to Head Office
- Prepare all paperwork for jobs coming into the office.
- Prepare all post-install paperwork.
- Ordering CIGA Guarantees
- Preparing and sending weekly & monthly commission’s for surveyors
- Sage Payment from customers & requesting invoices from Head Office
- Answering telephone calls/queries.
- Obtaining an saving onto the system weekly vehicle check sheets for Inspector/Surveyor and reporting to management any defects or repairs required.
- Downloading dash camera footage for all company vehicles.
- To carry out general administration duties, e.g. maintaining records and reports, filing, photocopying, etc.
- Ensure that all associated administration duties are carried out in line with company procedures.
- Ensure that a professional and courteous approach is always adopted.
- Strictly adhere to all Health and Safety procedures and ensure that the working environment is practical for both yourself and others.
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a customer interfacing role.
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of Outlook packages (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Flexibility to work overtime as business needs require.
- Administration: 2 years’ experience (Preferred but not essential)
Scope of Work
We would require the candidate to work a 37.5 hour week working from 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday with a 1 hour unpaid lunch.
We’re looking for someone who is eager to learn and is highly numerate, can pick up new skills quickly, has exceptional attention to detail and enjoys working as part of a team.
How to apply
For more information or to apply for this position, please forward a copy of your CV with covering letter to Rachel.Moran@am-energy.com