|Job Title||Loft Insulation Technician|
|Reference Number||Date Posted||04.04.23|
Main Purpose of the Job
An opportunity has arisen for a permanent full time Loft Insulation Technician working from our Swindon Depot. The loft Insulation Technician will report directly to the Installation Manager.
Candidates must hold a full UK driving licence (be over the age of 21 to meet the vehicle insurance requirements), hold a valid CSCS card to gain access to working sites.
Full training will be provided – Training takes approximately 1 week.
Candidate must be physically fit as job involves lifting &, climbing ladders etc.
As a Loft installer your duties will include:
- Ensure all works are completed in line with industry and company standards to achieve the set quality targets
- Liaising with customers, full explaining what the installation will involve and ensuring their expectations are met and exceeded
- Ensure all company Health and Safety rules are always adhered to including all team members
- Working away at other Depots as and when required (including staying away cost covered by company)
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Current, full driving licence is essential
- Must have an up to date CSCS card to gain access to working sites
- Excellent face to face communication skills and able to deliver a consistently high standard of customer service
- Proven ability to self-motivate, achieve set targets and experience of working without direct supervision, using initiative and working to deadlines
- Flexible approach to working hours due to the nature of the job
- Experience of working/complying with Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Qualified candidates will have a good working knowledge of the insulation industry and current technical skills, preferably with installing experience
- Continual development relevant to the position
- On target earnings (after training completed)
- Company pension Scheme
- PPE, Tools and workwear provided
- Van and Fuel Card provided
- Management and Administration Support
- Well established, family run business with 9 Depots nationwide
How to apply
For more information or to apply for this position, please forward a copy of your CV with covering letter to Rachel.Moran@am-energy.com