The external wall of a house is usually made of two layers, with a void in the centre, known as a cavity wall. Filling the space between the two walls with insulation material is an effective way to prevent the loss of up to 35% of your home’s heat.
As your local cavity wall insulation installer, you can expect to receive expert knowledge and guidance of the installation process, ensuring your home is suitable for the insulation to be installed in the walls.
All our systems comply with the current building regulations, in accordance with the appropriate British Board of Agreement (BBA) certificate and we are approved to install the Supafil BBA certificate number 88/2033.
Benefits of Cavity Wall Insulation
- Reduce heat loss, subsequently saving on bills and carbon emissions
- Experience a home which is warmer in the winter, cooler in the summer
- Less risk of condensation forming on inner walls
- Increase the value of your property
- Quick, clean and simple installation from the outside of the property
- Effective for the lifetime of the building
Free Cavity Wall Insulation Survey
A surveyor can visit your property to determine the suitability of your walls for cavity wall insulation – free of charge.
Find out More
To learn more about Home Insulation
or to request a free no obligation
survey please call our freephone number on 0800 318 867