The external wall of a house is usually made of two layers, with a void in the centre, known as a cavity wall. Filling the space between the two walls with insulation material is an effective way to prevent the loss of up to 35% of your home’s heat.
All our systems comply with the current building regulations, in accordance with the appropriate British Board of Agreement (BBA) certificate and we are approved to install the Supafil BBA certificate number 88/2033.
Our quick guide to Cavity Wall Insulation
Benefits of Cavity Wall Insulation
- Reduce heat loss, subsequently saving on bills and carbon emissions
- Experience a home which is warmer in the winter, cooler in the summer
- Less risk of condensation forming on inner walls
- Increase the value of your property
- Quick, clean and simple installation from the outside of the property
- Effective for the lifetime of the building
- Comes with a 25-year guarantee by the CIGA (Cavity Insulation Guarantee Agency)
Free Cavity Wall Insulation Survey
A&M can send out a surveyor to your property to determine the suitability of your walls for cavity wall insulation – free of charge.
Other insulation services